Dr. Asha K. Proctor, MD, FACOG
A native of Maryland, Dr. Asha K. Proctor completed her education in North Carolina, at Wake Forest University and the University of North.
Her studies in public health helps with her interest in preventative care. Dr. Proctor is known for her friendliness and energetic personality.
Dr. Asha K. Proctor Professional Qualifications:
- Wake Forest University- BS Health and Sports Science, cum laude
- University of North Carolina School of Public Health, MPH
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- African American Student Scholarship
- Carolinas Medical Center-Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- Capital Health System- Hopewell and Regional
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Fellow
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Administrative Chief Resident- Carolinas Medical Center
- 3rd prize in resident research presentation Current Concepts in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Berlex Best Teaching Resident- Carolinas Medical Center
- Health Services Foundation Grant
- Eugene B. Mayer Honor Society -University of North Carolina
- African American Student American Scholarship- Wake Forest University
- Gordon Scholarship- Wake Forest University
If you’d like to arrange for an appointment with Dr. Proctor, click here to contact us today.