Bani A. Sarma, MD, FACOG
A native of Chennai (Madras), India, Dr. Sarma was raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia. After completing her undergraduate studies and medical school at Temple, she completed her medical training at the Pennsylvania Hospital and Lehigh Valley Medical Center.
Dr. Sarma is well known in the community and is conversant in several Indian languages including Hindi and Telugu. Her natural warmth and dedication makes her very popular with our patients.
- Temple University- College of Liberal Arts, B.A. Biology
- Temple University School of Medicine,
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital -Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board of Directors of Lifeline Medical Associates
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- Capital Health System
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists – Fellow
- American Medical Association
- Nyirjesy, P., Sarma, B., Lorber, B., Grody, M.H.T., The Perplexing Problems of Persistent Vaginitis: The First Years’ Experience with a Referral Center, XIIth World Congress of International Society of Vulvar Disease, Quebec, Canada. 1993