Bruce R. Pierce, MD, FACOG, FACS
One of the area’s most experienced surgeons in robotic-assisted surgery, Dr. Pierce was one of the first two gynecologists in Mercer County to perform DaVinci robotic surgery. As the area’s leader in robotic-assisted surgery, he played an active role in the development of the robotics program at the University Medical Center at Princeton. Dr. Pierce specializes in treatment of fibroids, endometriosis and ovarian cysts. As the Medical Director of the Penn Medicine Princeton Health DaVinci Robotic Surgery Program, he continues to mentor other surgeons getting started with DaVinci robotic-assisted surgery. Dr. Pierce also performs robotic surgery at Capital Health System in Hopewell, NJ.
As a patient at DelVal OBGYN and Princeton Midwifery, you will have access to the most sophisticated treatment options in an atmosphere that is comfortable and welcoming. Dr. Pierce is interested in learning about you, as an individual, to determine a treatment plan that will work best for you. You can be confident knowing you have experience and knowledge working for you.
Dr. Pierce also has expertise in patient safety in both the office and hospital setting. Dr. Pierce is the Chairman of the OBGYN process improvement (PI) committee at Penn medicine, Princeton Health Hospital.
- City University of New York College of Staten Island. BS in biology
- Medical College of Virginia
- Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphia), Obstetrics and Gynecology- Chief administrative resident
- Clinical Instructor, Rutgers- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- Capital Health System – Hopewell and Regional
- American Medical Association
- New Jersey Medical Society
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists – Fellow
- Mercer County Medical Society
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- New Jersey State Nurses Association Apple Award- for nursing support and patient advocacy
- University Medical Center of Princeton Certificate of Appreciation-Performance Improvement Physician Champion
- Healthcare Hero Award- Capital Health System
- Research Recipient of The Lions Club Scholarship for Academic Excellence