Kenneth Hann-Kim Ung, MD, FACOG
A native of Cambodia, Dr. Ung completed his medical education in Philadelphia. After graduating from Philadelphia Central High School, Dr. Ung completed his undergraduate work at the University of Pennsylvania and went on to medical school at Temple University. After completing his residency at Albert Einstein Hospital, Dr. Ung joined Delaware Valley OB/GYN.
Among his colleagues and patients, he is known for his gentle style, patience, excellent surgical skills and sense of humor.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A, Chemistry
- Temple University School of Medicine
- Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphia)- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
- Capital Health System – Hopewell and Regional
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology – Fellow
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- PENNCAP Academic Achievement Award -University of Pennsylvania
- Dean’s List- University of Pennsylvania
- Measley Award- Temple University School of Medicine
- FADHPS Award- Temple University School of Medicine
- ACOG Resident Reporter- Albert Einstein Medical Center