Kenneth Hann-Kim Ung, MD, FACOG
Dr. Ung is specially trained in robotic-assisted surgery and is an active member of the Penn Medicine Princeton Health Program. He has extensive experience performing minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries in the Philadelphia and New Jersey area.
Staying at the forefront of surgical research and technology has been a top priority for Dr. Ung. He understands that an essential part of caring for women is providing leading-edge, evidence-based and safe gynecology surgery. As part of his mission to provide the least invasive, most effective and comfortable treatment options to his patients, he continually seeks out new, minimally invasive surgical approaches. Dr. Ung offers a personalized approach to patient care ensuring his patients receive the highest levels of attention and service.
Dr. Ung graduated from Temple University Medical School and is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He was the chief administrative resident at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. He continually attends training and is an American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists Fellow.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A, Chemistry
- Temple University School of Medicine
- Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphia)- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
- Capital Health System – Hopewell and Regional
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology – Fellow
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- PENNCAP Academic Achievement Award -University of Pennsylvania
- Dean’s List- University of Pennsylvania
- Measley Award- Temple University School of Medicine
- FADHPS Award- Temple University School of Medicine
- ACOG Resident Reporter- Albert Einstein Medical Center