Dr. Shefali Goyal, MD, FACOG
A native of Kolkata, India, Dr. Shefali Goyal completed her medical studies and residency in India, where she was among the top students in her class. After moving to the United States, she completed an internship in internal medicine and then a second residency in OB/GYN at the Rochester General Hospital, before joining Delaware Valley OB/GYN.
Dr. Goyal has an active interest in laparoscopic surgery and is fluent in both Hindi and Bengali. She is recognized for the extra time she spends with her patients.
Dr. Shefali Goyal Professional Qualifications:
- Calcutta Medical College and Hospitals- MBBS
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)- Chandigarh, India. Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Atlantic City Medical Center- Internal Medicine
- Rochester General Hospital- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- PGIMER- teaching fellow in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists – Fellow
- University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
- Capital Health System- Hopewell and Regional
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Award for the highest score in CREOG Examination
- Ranked 20 (of 20,000) in statewide medical entrance examination
- Ranked 35 (of 5000) in All India Entrance Examination for PGIMER
If you would like to arrange for an appointment with Dr. Goyal, reach out to us today.